Energetic, pragmatic and organised? Payroll and tech enthusiast?
We are looking for a Migration Consultant/Implementation Manager who can lead our large bureau migration projects. Working with our passionate team of support and onboarding consultants, your mission is to support bureaus with the transformation of their businesses by fully embracing the Paycircle platform.
The Platform 💥
Paycircle is an employee-centric, cloud-based payroll, HR and pensions management platform. The platform enables total collaboration, making the whole process of payroll easier, faster and more accurate.
With Paycircle, payroll bureaus can run their businesses more efficiently and increase their profitability and also SMEs can collaborate with their bureau and interact with the platform due to Paycircle’s ridiculously simple user interface. On top of this, employees get a feature rich pay portal, which stays active as they move from job to job so they can access all their pay and pensions info anytime. With Paycircle, everybody gets a great experience.
The Paycircle payroll platform takes payroll from being a back office admin process and integrates it into the heart of a business. Pay day is about business and people after all, it’s not just about PAYE and pension compliance and unfathomable payslips. This brand new approach to managing payroll has also done something truly unique in the world of payroll: it’s made it quite fun.
Our mission 🚀
To revolutionise the UK payroll industry. With superior technology, exquisite user interfaces, a burning desire to make the complex simple and by continuing to build a team of dedicated and passionate people who are seriously proud of what we’re creating and the effect that this is having on the payroll industry.
Paycircle is already working with some of the largest payroll bureaus in the UK and is poised to grow exponentially over the next few years. We are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Your mission ⭐
- To work with our bureau customers to help them make a transition plan
- To ensure the transition plan is executed professionally and to set timescales
- To work with Paycircle’s support team and onboarding team to ensure bureau migrations are smooth and successful, managing and mentoring junior team members along the way
- To transition payroll teams’ from their old software to their new bureau platform – with patience, empathy and enthusiasm
- To help create educational material to support the transition process
- To feedback to the development team regarding new feature development, functionality enhancements and user experience to help improve the platform further
This job is for you if… 🦄
- You have a good understanding of payroll and HR and an even better understanding of payroll and HR technology.
- You have lots of practical experience and have managed one or more payroll software transition projects.
- You think ‘digitally’ and are always looking for ways to use technology to create better solutions and experiences.
- You have good communication skills with both technical and non-technical people
- You are organised and pragmatic and can see projects through from beginning to end
- You are driven to learn and improve in your own career, while also helping others along the way
- You are interested in being part of the development and direction of the Paycircle platform
- You’re looking to join a tight knit team pushing boundaries in fintech
We are meant to work together if… 👪
- You want to be part of a boundary breaking start-up that’s in an exciting period of growth
- You’re a real team player who wants to be a part of our success story
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You enjoy responsibility and thrive under pressure
What we offer ❤️
- A great working environment
- An attractive remuneration package
- Invitation to our Partnership, which includes regular profit share
- Aviva pension
- Private healthcare
- Whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done
Hiring process ⚙️
Firstly, we’d love to hear from you. Please email Cat at email@example.com with your CV and a short intro, telling us what interests you about this role.
After an initial email conversation, we’ll go through the following steps:
- Initial call/video call with one of the founders
- Technical call to talk about your payroll and software migration experience
- Potential face-to-face (socially distanced) meeting with one or more of the founders