What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our app, Paycircle.
Who we are and how to contact us
Paycircle is an app operated by Paycircle Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11356087 and have our registered office and trading address at The White Building, 33, Kings Road, Reading, England, RG1 3AR. Our VAT number is 303877693.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Right to use our app
We give you the right to use our app if you are:
- Participating in a demo or a free trial
- Paying for the use of our app
- Invited by another organisation which is paying for the use of our app
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We may make changes to our app
We may update and change our app from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our app
We do not guarantee that our app, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our app for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our app is only for users in the UK
Our app is for use in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our app is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on our app
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our app, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off or download any page(s) from our app for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our app.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our app must always be acknowledged.
We are not a firm of professional advisers. We may provide content which we believe will be useful, but you should obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our app.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our app, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our app is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for apps we link to
Where our app contains links to other apps and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked apps or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those apps or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This app may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the app, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our app do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us at email@example.com.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our app or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our app; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our app.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our app will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our app. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our app by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our app, the server on which our app is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our app. You must not attack our app via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our app will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our app
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our app in any app that is not owned by you.
Our app must not be framed on any other app, nor may you create a link to any part of our app other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our app other than that set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks are registered
PAYCIRCLE is a UK registered trade mark of Paycircle Limited. You are not permitted to use it without our approval.
Acceptable use policy
You may use our app only for lawful purposes. You may not use our app:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with this policy.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- any part of our app;
- any equipment or network on which our app is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our app; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our app, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
These Content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our app (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
We will determine, at our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Paycircle, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.