Find a pension scheme
The Pensions Regulator says:
You should look at different schemes before deciding which is suitable for you and your employees.
You should choose an appropriate scheme that has been independently reviewed (known as ‘master trust assurance’) or is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Of these schemes, the following have told us they are open to small employers:
- Ascot Lloyd Benefit Solutions
- Aviva Master Trust
- Aviva Workplace Pension
- The BlueSky Pension Scheme (TBPS)
- Corporate Pensions Trust, including the Lighthouse Pensions Trust
- The Creative Pension Trust
- The Lewis Workplace Pension Trust
- The People’s Pension
- Standard Life Workplace Pension
- True Potential Investments
- Workers Pension Trust
Other schemes have master trust assurance but may not be open to all employers.
You can visit the The Pensions Regulator website here.