Ever wondered what's actually on your payslip, why your tax code might change or what the new pension rules mean for you? Paycircle is here to help you.
- Your own Paycircle account that you can log into 24/7 from any device.
- Access your pay and tax info online including payslips, end of year P60s, P45s etc.
- Ability to upload receipts and track expense claims.
- Clarity around the new Workplace Pension Auto Enrolment scheme and your contributions – plus the ability to easily request contribution ‘holidays’ when you’re feeling the pinch.
- Online support for all of your burning questions around payroll, PAYE, income tax and National Insurance.
Get some brownie points. Tell your boss about Paycircle
FAQ's for employees
- Am I eligible for automatic enrolment?
- Can I opt in to a workplace pension?
- I am an employee – can I opt out of an Auto Enrolment pension?
- I am an employee – If I opt in to a workplace pension, can I opt out later?
- I am an employee – what does Auto Enrolment mean for me?
- I am an employee – what if I’m not automatically enrolled into my company’s new pension scheme?
- I am an employee – will I be Automatically Enrolled into my company’s new pension scheme?
- I am an employee and I’ve been invited to join my company’s new pension scheme – what does this mean?